Diablo® III

Blizzard sending less CE's than promissed?!

*this isn't technicle but it also doesn't really work in General so i think its better to post here*

Hey,
i REALLY need a blue post here if possible,
Im from Israel and a few months ago a group of 340 gamers made a deal with a store to buy 340 copies of the game, for a small discount, 40 of those copies that were promised to us are CE copies, as so was mine.

After everyone gave CC's already and got phone confirmations today they informed us that "Blizzard has decided to cut down the amount of CE's they are sending to Israel and therefor we only have 15 copies."

If this is true than of-course i accept this and its Blizzards decision and i cant do anything about it.. but if the store lied to us in order to lure 300 Normal Edition clients (The CE were the main deal point) then we need to know this store is a lair and to let the rest of the costumers know... i also think Blizz should make sure they never get their hands on a Blizzard game ever again..

PLEASE blue post, PLEASE!
Reply Quote
No one on this forum can help you. I don't even think anyone at Blizzard can help you. You'll probably need to contact the owner of the store or their corporate office to get the information you seek.
Reply Quote
How? if they are not telling the truth they won't... the only one i can trust is Blizz if they say "Yes we made cut backs"
Reply Quote
How? if they are not telling the truth they won't... the only one i can trust is Blizz if they say "Yes we made cut backs"

Blizzard will not give you shipping details for stores. That's between them and the business that ordered. Also, this is the tech support forums, no blues here have access to that information, no blues on any part of the forums do. Once again, you need to contact the owner of the business or their corporate office.
Edited by Smrg#1826 on 5/10/2012 2:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Listen - i appreciate your opinion but you do not work for Blizz and therefor do no know.

please do not sabotage my effort to find out if one of the biggest stores in Israel are Cons, or if the person that deals with Blizzard from Israel is (For Blizz sake too)
Reply Quote
Listen - i appreciate your opinion but you do not work for Blizz and therefor do no know.

please do not sabotage my effort to find out if one of the biggest stores in Israel are Cons, or if the person that deals with Blizzard from Israel is (For Blizz sake too)

It's not an "opinion", it's the truth. No business is going to divulge information to you, on what another business buys. They won't give you the information you seek, and once again, this is the tech support forums, which is also intended for players to help other players, fix their problems with the game/download.

You won't get an answer to your question, especially not here. You can try calling Blizzard in the morning, but I guarantee you, they will not give you an answer either. You need to call the owner of the business you're buying from or their corporate office.

You can dislike the answer I give you all you want, but it's the correct answer and just because you don't like it, doesn't make it any less true.
Edited by Smrg#1826 on 5/10/2012 2:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow you are a piece of work.
but its ok.. the more you comment the more you serve my purpuse and keep this subject up =)
ty

P.s
didn't even read your post.
Reply Quote
Enjoy waiting forever for an answer you'll never get.

Take care
Reply Quote
oh i will =)
thank you oh good Smrg.

Blizzard - again, i don't expect inside info, even an answer that says "we cannot give information" is good.. but please understand that the CORE of Blizzard and Diablo fans are these 340 people that Made this deal MONTHS ago.... and we need to know if we were cheated, and if someone that works with you is cheating your costumers you too would want to know that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]