Diablo® III

Group Tank Build - Hell/Inferno

90 Tauren Druid

Haha, try hard.

Just as I expected. You ain't got Sh!t.

How cute, the kid speaks. You're still wrong, did you know that? Keep trying though, it's fun to read.

Try, harder.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Just as I expected. You ain't got Sh!t.

How cute, the kid speaks. You're still wrong, did you know that? Keep trying though, it's fun to read.

Try, harder.

Great, a wanna-be tough guy here (poof your chest out a bit further for me will you man?), and a hypocrite to boot... Try Hard? That's really all you got? Man, I'm a bit disappointed. Here you are checking back on this topic and reading through it, looking for all my posts to respond to. Makes me feel so special! Why don't you come out and just admit you think I'm way more than just "cute". You think I'm sexy as hell don't you? No need to get jealous. And in all seriousness, you really do need to TRY HARDER in arena cause your 1750: three's company achieve is slackin bro. I guess that explains a lot of your dumb @ss reasoning and overall input into this forum topic. Just talkin jibberish about things you don't know sh!t about.

Wow man, that's just straight up embarrassing dude. You really are embarrassing yourself, just trying to let you know.

And in actuality, I, personally, feel embarrassed FOR YOU right now.
Reply Quote
One or two people can't be relied on for single target DPS. All four players using single target DPS will always be better than two players who've stacked and specced specifically for single target DPS simply because of diminishing returns.

Players will need to focus as a team to take down grenadiers and other elites quickly and safely, and if they don't have the tools to focus fire they won't be able to contribute enough and the party will suffer.

If they can't get themselves out of bad situations, the other party members will ALWAYS have to come to this player's rescue and the party will suffer.

Diablo teamwork is about coordination, not about specialization.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Try, harder.

Great, a wanna-be tough guy here (poof your chest out a bit further for me will you man?), and a hypocrite to boot... Try Hard? That's really all you got? Man, I'm a bit disappointed. Here you are checking back on this topic and reading through it, looking for all my posts to respond to. Makes me feel so special! Why don't you come out and just admit you think I'm way more than just "cute". You think I'm sexy as hell don't you? No need to get jealous. And in all seriousness, you really do need to TRY HARDER in arena cause your 1750: three's company achieve is slackin bro. I guess that explains a lot of your dumb @ss reasoning and overall input into this forum topic. Just talkin jibberish about things you don't know sh!t about.

Wow man, that's just straight up embarrassing dude. You really are embarrassing yourself, just trying to let you know.

lol. Keep insulting me please.

You're almost there man, keep trying. It's almost in reach.

Edit:
"Here you are checking back on this topic and reading through it, looking for all my posts to respond to. Makes me feel so special!"

So do you always create your own troll posts? Remember, you came in here and responded to MY post and continue to try and insult me. It's very humorious. Please remove yourself from my nuts. Thanks.
Edited by Zulagin#1925 on 5/13/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
One or two people can't be relied on for single target DPS. All four players using single target DPS will always be better than two players who've stacked and specced specifically for single target DPS simply because of diminishing returns.

Players will need to focus as a team to take down grenadiers and other elites quickly and safely, and if they don't have the tools to focus fire they won't be able to contribute enough and the party will suffer.

If they can't get themselves out of bad situations, the other party members will ALWAYS have to come to this player's rescue and the party will suffer.

Diablo teamwork is about coordination, not about specialization.

I agree with you here, nice post.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

lol. Keep insulting me please.

You're almost there man, keep trying. It's almost in reach.

Edit:
"Here you are checking back on this topic and reading through it, looking for all my posts to respond to. Makes me feel so special!"

So do you always create your own troll posts? Remember, you came in here and responded to MY post and continue to try and insult me. It's very humorious. Please remove yourself from my nuts. Thanks.

I was there 4 posts ago... GG. Get owned. K, you're done.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You're so close!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]