Diablo® III

So who saw the Avengers?

And what did you think?

NO SPOILERS!!!!!

Personally I loved it and I think it may be the best superhero movie ever made next to the dark knight of course
Reply Quote
87 Orc Hunter
I think it was the best superhero movie ever made. I don't consider The Dark Knight a superhero movie as much as a movie that happens to be based upon a comic book character. The Avengers was like watching a comic come to life, and it captured that perfectly. Nolan's movies are just pure fine cinema, and far away from the comics that the character is based in.

But yeah, I wouldn't change a thing about this movie, and Marvel had better not let anyone else but Joss Whedon touch this franchise in the future.
Reply Quote
I hear it was good, but it was far too drawn out for me so I left early.
Reply Quote
Puny god.
Reply Quote
The movie was awsomesauce I will go see it again soon.
Reply Quote
I'm going sometime before D3 is up. Would hope to see the SILVER SURFER doing some flying/time travel scenes... but I think they skipped him this time.

I will enjoy the theme of super men, even if he isn't mentioned. Though I don't see why he wans't included.

Can anyone tell me if I am wrong?
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Hunter
I really liked it, but some of my friends who were really into the Marvel universe saw fault in The Hulk's consciousness and ability to talk in the movie. I tried to rationalize that Mark Ruffalo's, Bruce Banner was always angry and thus was able to go in and out of Hulk mode, but alas they would have none of it. Nerds.
Reply Quote
I saw the previews, and I thought it was going to suck.

Boy was I wrong. My dad asked if i wanted to go see it with him Friday night, and MY GOD. The whole theater was clapping and cheering and laughing. I had a BLAST, it was not only a great action film with pretty sick effects, but it was FUNNY.

Loved it, best movie i've seen in a while.
Reply Quote
When I saw: Directed by Joss Whedon, I knew it would be good. But I was still surprised how awesome it was.
Reply Quote
Best. Movie. Evar.
Reply Quote
I find it boring, imo. Don't flame me, it just didn't appeal to me as much that I hope it would.
Reply Quote
It was great, they did well to mix in comedy with drama
Reply Quote
Indeed, it was a terrific film and with some that Joss Whedon humor it was brilliant. Although... half the time my head was spinning with conspiracies when I heard the name of the antagonist race! :P
Reply Quote
Meh. I didn't care for it all that much. It was better than spider man 3 and x-men origins: wolverine though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
05/10/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Farron
I really liked it, but some of my friends who were really into the Marvel universe saw fault in The Hulk's consciousness and ability to talk in the movie. I tried to rationalize that Mark Ruffalo's, Bruce Banner was always angry and thus was able to go in and out of Hulk mode, but alas they would have none of it. Nerds.

If you mean him not speaking, that didn't happen for him until later in the comic books after he met Doc Savage, after that the hulk could actually think clearly and speak for a time.
Reply Quote
Amazing movie seeing it again on Thursday better than Spider man 3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Michael Savage is great.
Reply Quote
It was GREAT.
Reply Quote
I saw it, I loved it. No spoilers, but I'll just say this: Hulk + Thor.

AW YEAH.
Reply Quote
Twas excellent, will get on Blu-Ray eventually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]