Diablo® III

Bashiok,Zarhym,Lylirra,Kaivax,Nethaea,Daxxari

(Locked)

hahahaha green highlighter ftw! love you cm's :P
Did you collaborate with them before posting this? =)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We all sit very close together, and keep roughly the same hours.

How can you guys possibly keep roughly the same hours? I see you guys posting all hours of the night, sometimes...

...unless your hours are roughly 24hrs...
Edited by Denarius#1159 on 5/10/2012 2:33 PM PDT
05/10/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Denarius

How can you guys possibly keep roughly the same hours? I see you guys posting all hours of the night, sometimes...

14- 16 hrs days will make it seem like it.

It's quite vital that we work within a few feet of each other. We constantly collaborate on what we're writing, and when any of us are away for a long time, it doesn't feel quite right.

Really, so how do massive miscommunications happen like Bash telling us we were listened to about how much we hate BattleTags being under our character portraits in-game?

Then 5 days before release it's completely reversed and we're stuck with an awful system?

Yeah... Quitcha !@#$%en. U haven't even played the game And it being an aweful system is only your opinion. Stay on topic! Who's the hot redhead... And more pics of CMs desks
Edited by Smash#1993 on 5/10/2012 2:37 PM PDT
05/10/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Denarius

They miss us so much... They all have a sleep posting problem. Like... Sleep walking... But a much more serious condition. :)
So Bashiok, Zarhym, Lylirra and Kaivax , are you gonna play 4 man coop d3?
Community Manager
05/10/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Lylirra
So, if I paid you enough, would you start throwing things at mr bash all day?

I just threw a green highlighter at Bashiok. You're welcome. ;)

I didn't realize she was announcing this to the world, but I'll vouch for it. I witnessed this happen earlier. Bashiok and I were in the middle of arguing with each other, so I just assumed Lylirra had my back.
- Diablo Fans
hahah! See, it was that thing! I knew it
05/10/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Lylirra
So, if I paid you enough, would you start throwing things at mr bash all day?

I just threw a green highlighter at Bashiok. You're welcome. ;)

lol you guys are so awesome
Is there any picture of them? hehe
edit: deleted lol
Edited by SixSixSix#1326 on 5/10/2012 6:48 PM PDT
05/10/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Zarhym
I didn't realize she was announcing this to the world, but I'll vouch for it. I witnessed this happen earlier. Bashiok and I were in the middle of arguing with each other, so I just assumed Lylirra had my back.

LOL!.. and to think i thought i would stop coming here after d3 release.. you blues are awesome and we all envy your jobs! (almost all)
I'm not sure why...but this thread makes me realize that the CMs are just like "us". I really like this thread.

You know what? The CMs should talk to Blizz about making some sort of video podcast where you guys show off your work area, throw non lethal objects at one another, maybe joke around about a forum post or two, or let us "sit in" on some meetings you have. It could also be cool to see how the UI looks to a CM (I'm sure you have special buttons, search filters, etc.). That sort of stuff is interesting.

Such an endeavor could also reflect really well on the company, as you guys\gals obviously enjoy your jobs.

And I'd wanna hear that argument :)
Edited by TrollerCon#1678 on 5/10/2012 6:58 PM PDT
hehe, nice fun looking team, cheers

http://p.twimg.com/AfwS9jJCAAAtVAS.jpg:large
Edited by ironnic#1693 on 5/10/2012 6:59 PM PDT

It's quite vital that we work within a few feet of each other. We constantly collaborate on what we're writing, and when any of us are away for a long time, it doesn't feel quite right.

What are the chances of us seeing a Blizzard themed 'The Office' show on prime-time television?

Bashiok could be the next Dwight D. Schrute...

Season 1 Episode 1: "We Are Troll Bane"
Is there any picture of them? hehe

http://p.twimg.com/AfwS9jJCAAAtVAS.jpg:large

Awesome!
Edited by Smash#1993 on 5/10/2012 7:08 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]