(Locked)

85 Goblin Priest
05/10/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Blazur
Is there any picture of them? hehe

http://p.twimg.com/AfwS9jJCAAAtVAS.jpg:large

Love those stockings, Lylirra! :)
Community Manager
Hi.

Would you guys take screen shots of your desks please? I'd like to take a closer look at what our CMs work place look like. :) Thank you.

I tried taking a screenshot of my desk, but it didn't work. I guess I'll have to try taking a photo... once I clean it up a bit first... It's uh.. cluttered at the moment. If it helps you visualize though, I have a desk lamp that looks like the lamp from "A Christmas Story".
05/11/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Nethaera
I tried taking a screenshot of my desk, but it didn't work.

made me lol :)
05/10/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Kaivax
when any of us are away for a long time, it doesn't feel quite right.

It's a hive mind!!
Hi.

Would you guys take screen shots of your desks please? I'd like to take a closer look at what our CMs work place look like. :) Thank you.

I tried taking a screenshot of my desk, but it didn't work. I guess I'll have to try taking a photo... once I clean it up a bit first... It's uh.. cluttered at the moment. If it helps you visualize though, I have a desk lamp that looks like the lamp from "A Christmas Story".

That lamp is everywhere now.

Spencers at my local mall had a whole row of them up in a window next to lava lamps.

Almost gave me a seizure.

There will be no hating of a CM's desk :) I imagine you guys having stress releaving kits posted on your walls (http://fatkidsuit.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/stress-picture-stress-relief-kit.jpg). A cluttered desk is understandable keeping up with all the insanity that is the forum's. If I had your guys jobs, I would imagine I would use a lot of sticky notes.
Edited by Smash#1993 on 5/11/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Is there an achievement for getting all the CMs to post in a single thread? I think OP just got it.
its a feat of str should be added too the list
Well, I live in brazil and I often go to USA to visit some customers. And all of ours customers have their desk in a totaly mess. lol
I dont know why. I go to Mexico too, and there, is just like here in Brazil, people keeps their desk very well organized.
I dont know what is the problem with you guys. lol
Edited by TheMiracle#1113 on 5/11/2012 11:23 AM PDT
posting in epic thread
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I tried taking a screenshot of my desk, but it didn't work. I guess I'll have to try taking a photo...
Pure win...
We all sit very close together, and keep roughly the same hours.

It's quite vital that we work within a few feet of each other. We constantly collaborate on what we're writing, and when any of us are away for a long time, it doesn't feel quite right.

Do you hold hands sometimes?

If you've ever worked in an office you already know the answer is yes.

Nothing more productive than holding hands....well I can think of one thing.
Edited by babinro#1836 on 5/11/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Hi.

I remember working customer service in a call center for a cell phone company years ago. The walls of my cube were plastered with newspaper comics and lolcats, and I had numerous toys like slinkys and rubber band guns. For the slow days I had a coloring book and crayons, no joke.

I like it! I don't think that any of them should be Imperius though.....dot dot dot...

We dont know what happens with Imperius right now... Just that he is a bad !@# demon killer with attitude. lol

Thanks for the input Kaivax! We don't want to leave anyone out of the coucil!

Edit: Here we go!

Bashiok = Tyrael (The Community Manager of Justice)
Lylirra = Auriel (The Community Manager of Hope)
Kaivax = Malthael (The Community Manager of Wisdom)
Zarhym = Imperius (The Community Manager of Valor)
Nethaera = Itherael (The Community Manager of Fate)
Daxxarri = Inarius (The Community Manager's Advisor)

LOL!

You guys should make a new group picture!
Community Manager
LOL!

You guys should make a new group picture!

Totally counts.
05/11/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Lylirra
Totally counts.

Hi, Lylirra! Say hi back PLS PLSPLS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
ITT: Starstruck nerds
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]