Diablo® III

Angels/demons mortality

So until I saw the Wrath animation I was under the impression that we can kill diablo so many times just because we are essentialy killing the host for his spirit while his spirit lives on in hell or in the soul stone or w/e. But now we see him getting killed before the creation of sanctuary and mortals and so the way i see it is that was actually him not just a vessel for his spirit.

So now im confused. Are demons and angels immortal? They get reborn if killed? Or how is the fact that diablo is killed not a problem??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
their soul or essence is immortal. death to them is just a setback. for them true reincarnation is a reality as either the burning hells rebirth them for demons or the crystal spine does for angles.
Reply Quote
I see. Tnx for the info :D
Reply Quote
Where can I find more information about this?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
the book of cain would be one of the better sources.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
everywhere I go the Book of Cain is cited. My copy should be here tomorrow I'm so excited!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Who's the author that wrote the Book of Cain? I wasn't too keen on the style of the WoW novels.
Reply Quote
05/10/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Midlight
Who's the author that wrote the Book of Cain? I wasn't too keen on the style of the WoW novels.

Deckard Cain
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
05/11/2012 01:19 AMPosted by WistyNZ

Deckard Cain

LOL!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Diablo is indeed Immortal. The prime evils are. Maybe the archangels too..idk
They never killed archangels in the lore so we don't actaully know what would happen....

But yeah, Diabl respawn every time. We must find a way to end this cycle. But this is goint against the balance of things. Ying/Yang

We cannot have only order, because we are not angels, and we cannot be pure evil, because we are not demons. we are both of them, and by destroying both heaven or hell, would be destroying our own source of life and the balance of things....
Reply Quote
Both angels and demons are the embodiement of personality traits or 'virtues'. One cannot 'kill' terror, or hatred, or hope, or wisdom. You may abolish it for a time, exile it, or contain it, but it is never destroyed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]