Diablo® III

Downloader Question

While downloading the installer I had to cancel the download two different times. I restarted the download both times and used the same location. The first time it created a Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer folder within the one that existed.

The download seems to have finished and it looks as if the installer is functioning properly I can get as far as the decryption message. However, it must have crashed at the end of the download and gave me an error folder with

ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception

Again the installer seems to be functioning properly. My question is do you think I should delete all the files and re download? It took a day and a half to download for me! I am concerned that when time comes to install there will be corrupted files or something preventing the install.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
DylCraft,

05/10/2012 03:43 PMPosted by DylCraft
The first time it created a Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer folder within the one that existed.

It does that because you specified that folder for it to download it. The downloader creates the folder where you specify, it doesn't just download the files where you select.

I put a sticky post up above for the "Unexpected Decryption Error"

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4887789564

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]