Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
While downloading the installer I had to cancel the download two different times. I restarted the download both times and used the same location. The first time it created a Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer folder within the one that existed.
The download seems to have finished and it looks as if the installer is functioning properly I can get as far as the decryption message. However, it must have crashed at the end of the download and gave me an error folder with
ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception
Again the installer seems to be functioning properly. My question is do you think I should delete all the files and re download? It took a day and a half to download for me! I am concerned that when time comes to install there will be corrupted files or something preventing the install.
Support Forum Agent
It does that because you specified that folder for it to download it. The downloader creates the folder where you specify, it doesn't just download the files where you select.
I put a sticky post up above for the "Unexpected Decryption Error"
Support Information Administrator
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.