Reply Quote
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
Reply Quote
this wasn't in the bible, must be false
Reply Quote
yes.
Reply Quote
Damn. Flash.

Internet, Y U no do everything in HTML5 already?
Reply Quote
Then if you go far enough out into space, you won't even be able to "see" the "universe". At that point, you are in pure consciousness. Nothingness. Emptiness. But, full of potential. Ready to spring forth and create.

Consciousness > Universe

Pure, infinite potential.
Edited by KnifestSharp#1445 on 6/19/2012 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Omg this is so cool!
Reply Quote
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Reply Quote
lol! holy crap! Japanese spider crabs!

Very cool flash thingy.
Edited by Braxt#1633 on 6/30/2012 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Great link
Reply Quote
VY Canis Majoris, the largest known star. Its diameter would extend beyond Saturn if place in the solar system.

Brilliant :)
Reply Quote
omg that is so cool, thank you!
Reply Quote
the universe = very solid proof of the almighty God
Reply Quote
something similar i saw a few years ago- a short film from 1968 called 'the powers of ten'

original: http://www.powersof10.com/film

set to music (voice-over removed): http://vimeo.com/8945016
Reply Quote
AMAZING I LOVED IT, the music made me feel like i was reborn and traveling through space and time WOW, i needa show this to my friends.
Reply Quote
That was certainly cool.
Reply Quote
Pretty cool but I noticed when they compared Andromeda to the Milky Way they looked almost identical in size. Andromeda is about 2x the size of the Milky Way. But very cool none the less. I am a huge universe junky. I watch like through the worm hole and The Universe and all those documentaries explaining all the coolness of things that we will never fully understand.

I never new that those little dwarf stars exploded with mega flares every so often. And those little stars that radiate those mega flares can last a trillion years. Fun fact.
Edited by Crawler#1956 on 9/16/2012 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]