Diablo® III

Can't decide the language

85 Undead Mage
So I'm thinking about buying the book of cain, sin war and all the other lore stuff.
However I am not sure if I should read them in my native language or in english. Blizzard's stuff is usually well translated and, my english not being as good as a native speaker, I fear that I may not understand some things or miss the stories subtelties.

But it would be the original text which is always better (and it'd improve my english).

So what should I do =/
Can't decide
Reply Quote
If you've got the time, I would suggest improving your English. If you don't want to, then just get your native language and read through them quickly.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
by the looks of your english, you would be fine reading in english. My native language isn't english as well and i didn't have problems in understanding the books...you should be ok. But, in my case, there was not any possibility since the books doesn't exist in my native language though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]