Diablo® III

Fox and Blizz

I always seem to miss your commercials but I have been trying. I was wondering if any person knew the terms/conditions/routes for getting a commercial placed on television across the globe. Arguably, Activision Blizzard has a commercial bnetwork greater than mine, but I would be open to hearing how they go about doing things their way.
Reply Quote
I can't think of any way to get a commercial run "globally" since there really aren't any global stations out there. Ads get run in markets which can be local, regional or national. You would need to get in touch with the marketing department of a television station or network. From what I could find out the costs run from a few hundred dollars for what is pretty much public access to about 25k a month for national cable exposure. You buy a certain amount of ad time and request what time of day you want it aired and the network decides exactly when to run it. Cheapest time would be middle of the night and most expensive of course is prime time. The more popular the show the more expensive the ad time.

You would also have to have an ad completed for approval since a network has to decide if the ad meets their standards and audience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]