Diablo® III

Windows Common Shell dll.

Hello,

I went into the battle.net folder and change agent.db somehow by Right clicking on it and "Open with---> notepad." and it changed into a notepad file. I realized my mistake and changed into shell32.dll file from windows/system32. Now it's icon shows a page with a square box on it and not the normal "gears" look.

And now when i double click on agent.db it says it is not a valid Win32 application.

But the Diablo 3 (prepurchased) setup does work and it goes straight to the diablo 3 installer with no issues.

my question is:
1. Do i have to "fix" the agent.db file? if so how can I do this?

2. Can i still install and play diablo 3 without any issues of the agent.db file???
Edited by Picdesto#6600 on 5/10/2012 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Morpheus,

Why would you ever need to double click on the agent.db file?

Whatever the case, the "updating files" part finished and now i have changed agent.db file.

Could someone answer my question please? Can I install the game without any issues?
Edited by Picdesto#6600 on 5/10/2012 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You shouldn't have any problems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]