Diablo® III

How's my build ?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bhYSiP!dZg!Yabc.c
Reply Quote
any advice ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Put a rune in battle rage.
I'd pick something other than Ruthless passive because you don't really get any goodies from crits such as HotA BirthRight.
I like deafening crach in ground stop. I think 60% slow is better than a modest amount of damage.
I like the reduced cooldown per target hit on Furious Charge better than life gained. Especially considering you have the bloodlust passive and lifeleech will surely be found on gear.

Revenge is also a very appealing skill to me. I personally don't see myself ever playing a barb without revenge.
Reply Quote
It's good to have an overlying theme to a build, at first I thought "decent build looks like it would do well in inferno" because of the life leech and some runes that leech but then I saw you didnt get life leech on other abilities so it had a decent mix, but I noticed you dont have a really good single target damage ablitiy and if going with the theroy it is a good "inferno" build then it has to have a decent single target attack like frenzy maybe or keep cleave, make it rupture and get hammer of the ancients as a spender? the rune that drops health globes, staying with the survivabilty theme. its a good build all around though tell me know it works out!
Reply Quote
Single target dps, get some
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]