Diablo® III

I cancelled my download and restarted.

Hello, I cancelled the download of D3, when I restarted it brought up the Blizzard Downloader again but started downloading from 0, it didn't skip to the part I was at.

So now the Downloader says: 195mb of 7.60 GB.

Yet I check my Diablo III Installer file, and it has over 1GB of contents already, so therefore when my download finally finishes in 7 hours or so it's going to be over 8GB in size, now this worries me, since my download takes so long and a simple 'Re-Download' isn't easy, I don't want this to result in a problem when I finally complete the download. Can anyone provide any help/advice.

EDIT: So it looks like it installed another Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer inside the Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer folder, and I have 2 of everything, does this mean I should delete the smaller versions of everything?
Edited by Krypto#2975 on 5/11/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Krypto,

Keep whichever is complete meaning it has no .Part files. You needed to specify the parent folder (same as you originally specified) and it would have picked up where it left off.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]