Diablo® III

Mighty Ape charging credit cards!

Diablo III Collector's Edition (PC Games)
Not shipped yet - Credit card charged successfully

PLEASE make sure you have enough credit on your card!!
I can't imagine not getting it because I'd gone over my limit on Friday night or something..
Reply Quote
WooT! charged and ready!
Reply Quote
47 Worgen Mage
Haha I didn't quite have enough on my card when it got charged (whoops) but it still got charged, just went into overdraft as most CC's should.
Reply Quote
Diablo III Collector's Edition (PC Games)
Not shipped yet - Credit card charged successfully

OH YEAH.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I had to pay for mine November last year, up front, in full. Glad I did, and the store I got it from was great, because Blizzard reneged on their shipping agreement and Adelaide lost around 200 editions. The manager of the store I buy from managed to find one for me. For those of you in Adelaide, Berlin Wall is the best! I'm very happy with them.
Reply Quote
I saw that there was a $203 deduction from my card and almost had a seizure thinking that something else had taken my money, but thankfully it was just Mighty Ape. Phew!
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Redbalrog
I saw that there was a $203 deduction from my card and almost had a seizure thinking that something else had taken my money, but thankfully it was just Mighty Ape. Phew!

I've felt the same about some past transaction, wish they showed the name of the company on the transaction list (or provided the option to, as a privacy toggle, if that's an issue for people).

I cancelled my mightyape CE a few days ago (just getting regular version), hopefully one of you fine people got it instead :)
Edited by TheCulture#1554 on 5/12/2012 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 09:08 AMPosted by TheCulture

I've felt the same about some past transaction, wish they showed the name of the company on the transaction list (or provided the option to, as a privacy toggle, if that's an issue for people).

I cancelled my mightyape CE a few days ago (just getting regular version), hopefully one of you fine people got it instead :)

Haha, that popped up on my "You might also like..." a few days ago with a PRICE, and I was thinking "wtf, they stopped selling that long ago"

Wonder if it's related :P

(And I'mma jus getting the standard edition too, got past my special edition phase :P)
Reply Quote
My order has just shipped... Fingers crossed overnight shipping doesn't fail.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 02:36 PMPosted by syMptom
My order has just shipped... Fingers crossed overnight shipping doesn't fail.

F5'ing my inbox.

No shipping confirmation yet D:
Reply Quote
F5'ing my inbox.

No shipping confirmation yet D:

Reply Quote
Just got a shipping confirmation.

Tis in the hands of CourierPost now.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
Reply Quote
I got mine today, Can't even install it! Have to wait till 7pm PST. This time tomorrow..
Reply Quote
You can install from 3am on the 15th(NZ time) but certainly cant play untill 7pm..
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Silentone
I got mine today, Can't even install it! Have to wait till 7pm PST. This time tomorrow..

SO UNBELIEVABLY JEALOUS. MINE WILL ARRIVE WHILE IM AT WORK, ARGGGGGGGGHHHH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]