Diablo® III

Collector's Edition Does Not Get Notepad!

You think the Standard Edition has a better box than the CE? Mmk.
Reply Quote
Eventually I'll find a box + notepad on ebay for 2-3 dollars.

not a big deal for me.
Reply Quote
I don't have anything since i got the game digitally... OH MY BLIZZARD CHEATED MY MONEY!!! =(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
You get flappy wings that tells everyone you spent money for flappy wings. Um. Kudos on your real money tendrils. Oh and you can colour your armor 2 extra shades... um. Yeah. Not really gonna impress me with that.

You get a usb key? Wow. Don't have a usb key. Oh wait. I do have a usb key. It comes with Diablo 2 and the expansion? Great. I allready played that game...but if you wanna play it again be my guest. Enjoy the 800 x 600 resolution and 10 year old graphics.

Oh and a plastic skull to hold a usb key? Really. Plastic. You know where my usb key sits? On my desk. Blam. It's great for holding things like that. It also holds up my drinks and my computer.

Art book. Surely a stationary picture is better than playing this new game. Why play the game when you can look at pictures of things in the game! That's where all my time is going! I can become an art gazer. Kind of like a ....well never mind.

Collector. Must really love collecting useless crap to want to buy that collection. ^_^

But really come on. Come on. Really. Ask yourself. Really.

And no I'm not trying to make people not buy it. They are allready sold out. Just making some fun is all. No hate. Just jesting.

umadbro ?
Reply Quote
You get flappy wings that tells everyone you spent money for flappy wings. Um. Kudos on your real money tendrils. Oh and you can colour your armor 2 extra shades... um. Yeah. Not really gonna impress me with that.

You get a usb key? Wow. Don't have a usb key. Oh wait. I do have a usb key. It comes with Diablo 2 and the expansion? Great. I allready played that game...but if you wanna play it again be my guest. Enjoy the 800 x 600 resolution and 10 year old graphics.

Oh and a plastic skull to hold a usb key? Really. Plastic. You know where my usb key sits? On my desk. Blam. It's great for holding things like that. It also holds up my drinks and my computer.

Art book. Surely a stationary picture is better than playing this new game. Why play the game when you can look at pictures of things in the game! That's where all my time is going! I can become an art gazer. Kind of like a ....well never mind.

Collector. Must really love collecting useless crap to want to buy that collection. ^_^

And no I'm not trying to make people not buy it. They are allready sold out. Just making some fun is all. No hate. Just jesting.

Just because they're sold out is no reason to get mad, bro. :D

To be perfectly honest, for me it's not about all the little gimmicky things; it's about supporting a company/franchise I love.
Edited by Woozl#1964 on 5/11/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I believe I can Fly.... I believe I can touch the Sky...

Spread my wings, and fly away.... Rub them in, your face, and saaaaaaay.....

Spread my wings, and fly away.... Rub them in, your face, and saaaaaaay.....

I think about it every night and day, spread my winds and fllllyyy away!

To Aethestine - All collectible stuff is useless, but so dang cool!
Reply Quote
What is this "Notepad" you are speaking of?

Curious
Reply Quote

umadbro ?

uretardbor?

Consider the irony in this response...

;)
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Hunter
Hmmm....

WoW mini-pet
4 free months of WoW
WINGS WINGS WINGS
A Diablo skull w/ flash drive
WINGS
Armor dyes
Soundtrack
WINGS

Yep, I'm really regretting that I pre-ordered the CE.

Do you get the 4 months regardless if you signed up for that WoW thing?
Reply Quote
I lol every time i see G R A P E and the last 4 letters censored....and think of the wkuk sketch
Edited by Dinger#1286 on 5/11/2012 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Hunter
05/11/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Abysia
Yeah. I'm sure the wings that everybody has won't get old after 2 weeks.

it's never going to get old on a monk
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Abysia
Yeah. I'm sure the wings that everybody has won't get old after 2 weeks.

Obviously not "everybody", given the number of threads on the forum from people who are madly scrambling to find a Collector's Edition. ;)

This said, I'm playing in a private invite-only game so I can play solo. So no one sees my wings but me.

But hey, if folks still want to get a CE and they can't, since mine is already paid for at my local Gamestop, I'll be showing up at my local Target before they open on the 15th, I'll purchase one of theirs, and then I'll happily throw it up on Ebay. Just watched one go for $165, and I see another one with under 15 minutes left at $177.95 (that's with bids).

It'll be nice to not only make my money back, but make some extra spending cash as well. :D
Reply Quote
I don't see why people are making a big deal about these "wings." From what I've seen, they look kind of lame. Sure, if they were larger like those Tyrael had in Diablo 2, it would be kind of neat, but in Diablo 3, they are small and strange looking.

As for myself, I bought the digital version, and I don't regret it one bit. I'm not buying the game to flaunt the fact that I spent and extra $40 and had to wait for my game to be delivered. I didn't buy the game to try to show off. I bought it to play, and that's just what I'm gonna do, and guess what? Those wings aren't going to make you any better at the game than someone with a standard edition.

On a side note though, I do find it kind of greedy on Blizzard's part for not knocking $5 or even $10 off the digital version as compared to the standard boxed version. Not only would it encourage sales, those sales would be digital (hence no need to manufacture any physical discs, etc.) which has to save Blizzard money. Not to mention that those of us who purchased the digital version, which is actually more profitable for Blizzard and easier, don't get access to any guest keys for friends. It's really a shame.
Reply Quote

The extra 40 bucks abit too much for you there pal? You should ask macdonalds for a pay rise.
Reply Quote
A notepad? really? Who uses paper anymore these days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]