Diablo® III

Collector's Edition Does Not Get Notepad!

Rocking chair rule from now on.

When I'm old and in my rocking chair pondering life and death, will I regret not having wings on my Diablo 3 characters? I don't think so. Standard edition it is.
Reply Quote
well....MY BOX IS BIGGER THAN URS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
Rocking chair rule from now on.

When I'm old and in my rocking chair pondering life and death, will I regret not having wings on my Diablo 3 characters? I don't think so. Standard edition it is.

Would you regret spending an extra $40 at some random point in the middle of your life? I doubt it.

What a stupid rule.
Reply Quote
When you're old and in your rocking chair pondering life and death, if Diablo 3 comes up in you thoughts at all, I'd say you didn't live your life especially well. That being said, assume it does, you clearly enjoyed the game so much it occurs to you in your old age. Will you regret having spent an extra 40 dollars on it since it meant so much to you? Didn't think so. Your choice though.
Reply Quote
A note pad?

Who freakin cares about a stupid notepad!!!!!!!!!

I have 1 in my desk drawer and 1 on my fridge

I got a collecters addition because I am better than all of you, and combined with my closed Beta feat of strenght, I am so much more extreamly better and also more physically attractive than the rest of you- obviously

Don't mind the spelling and grammer errors either,because of my greatness that is now how those words are spelled.
Reply Quote
WoW mini-pet
4 free months of WoW
WINGS WINGS WINGS
A Diablo skull w/ flash drive
WINGS
Armor dyes
Soundtrack
WINGS

200 page art book
WINGS
INFINITELY* reusable dyes
and did we mention WINGS?
Reply Quote
No notepad?! I'm punting my CE into the nearest dumpster on launch night then.
Reply Quote
Artbook, Soundtrack, and Developer DVD -> What make the CE worth it to me. Everyone saying "wings!" is silly, wings are like the least nice thing coming from CE
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Yakeman
A note pad, really? Who still uses paper?

I use paper for sketching out rough ideas then I use my digital drawing pad to finalize everything but other then that I don't use it, it's too wasteful.
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Woozl
To be perfectly honest, for me it's not about all the little gimmicky things; it's about supporting a company/franchise I love.

^This.
Reply Quote
Hmmm....

4 free months of WoW

really?
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Aethestine
They are allready sold out. Just making some fun is all. No hate. Just jesting.

he mad
Reply Quote
im paying $100 for wings, but the box they come in also has some diablo3 stuff
Reply Quote
Looking at this unboxing video, it doesn't look there there is a notepad in the standard edition either. Or am I missing something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJAPi8HaSiA
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight

uretardbor?

Consider the irony in this response...

;)

HAHAHAHA !
Reply Quote
Do you get the 4 months regardless if you signed up for that WoW thing?

Yes :)
Reply Quote
Well I hope you keep that notepad.
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Procussions
4 free months of WoW

You have to pay money to get to that point.

Nothings free.

Hmmm, yes. On the other hand, you haven't considered the value of the items plus the 4 free months:

With all of the stuff you get with the CE, and gauging how much they would cost IRL:

$15 x 4 months of WoW = $60
Soundtrack = $10
Book = $15 - 20 [dependig if it's hard/soft cover]
Flash drive = $15
Diablo II + xpack battle chest = $20
Skull [I have no idea what this would be worth, so let's make it $10]
WoW mini-pet = $10 [judging by Blizzard Pet Store prices]
Diablo III game = $60

So, let's add all that stuff up, shall we ?

* computing *

$185 at a minimum... I left out some items because I truly forgot what else it contained and I cannot guestimate the value of the other digital in-game items aside from the WoW pet.

Subtract the $60 for the 4 months of WoW = $125

So yes, I made out like a bandit and yes those 4 months of WoW are, in fact, free.
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 06:20 PMPosted by kilk
The extra 40 bucks abit too much for you there pal? You should ask macdonalds for a pay rise.

Maybe from where you are everyone is rich. But back in the rest of the world $40 is a lot. And some people just can't afford that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]