As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the patch. What it is listing are issues that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance. In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
For reference, the 1.0.3 Patch Notes can be found here. Thanks guys!
- The achievement "Espionage" cannot be completed because the lore "Battlefield Reports" doesn't drop in game.
- It is possible for the Switch Hero button to disappear.
- Demon Hunter: By using Fan of Knives with a quiver equipped but no weapon, then equipping a weapon, you can bug out your DPS such that you deal no damage at all to anything.
- Demon Hunter - Strafe: Drifting Shadow can cause you to rubber band at low hatred when casting it with high attack speed and/or latency.
- Witch Doctor - Zombie Handler: Zombie Handler's health buff does not dynamically update.
- Witch Doctor - Spirit Vessel: Spirit Vessel does not allow you to walk through enemy collision.
- Witch Doctor - Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears stop abruptly with small bumps of physics.
- Witch Doctor - Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears are not casting properly on slopes.
- Act 2 - Ancient Cave Level 2: A Resplendent Chest's items can become unreachable when opened in a location in this area.
- Act 2 - Hidden Aqueducts: Loot can fall behind a chest by an altar near the Jeweler, making it unreachable.
- Act 2 - Hidden Aqueducts: You can use movement spells to clip into the empty altar prop and exploit combat by being out of range of melee monster attacks.
- Act 3 - Arreat Crater Level 1: The loot from a specific rare chest falls into the chest and cannot be picked up in this area.
- Existing Legendary items that had the bugged Increased Attack Speed affixes will not get fixed until patch 1.0.4. All newly-created Legendary items (created by the player or the game) will correctly increase your attack speed.
- The player can be feared in rapid succession by Nightmarish monsters.
- Arghus the Collector (a unique armor vendor) cannot spawn.
- If you attack a Beast with the Illusionist affix just prior to its charge, it will become unresponsive.
- Bloodhawk monsters can perform their diving attack repeatedly while remaining untargetable.
- Cydaea's enrage timer does not function properly. It is possible for a player to fight her without her enrage timer activating.
- Siegebreaker does not incapacitate players who are picked up in his hand, allowing them to use various abilities, some of which can cause unintended behavior from Siegebreaker.
- The charge portion of The Butcher's Frenzy ability can hit players standing behind the boss.
- The Oppressor monster's charge attack deals damage twice.
- Act 3 - Tower of the Damned Level 1: Claw Bomb are dealing too much damage in Inferno difficulty.
- Act 4 - The Silver Spire Level 1: The Aspect of Destruction's max and current health increase every time he splits with the illusionist power.
- Act 4 - Secellum of Virtue: The monsters in this world do not grant XP when they are killed.
- Monsters with the Reflect Damage affix will reflect damage caused by Followers onto the player.
- Act 4 - Great Span: The ice barricade on the left side of the arena does not form if you quickly skip the cutscene during "Prime Evil : Kill Izual."
- Unlocking a new questline, then starting a game on a previous questline can cause the Quest Selection menu to not show the most recently unlocked questline.
- Act 4 - The Pinnacle of Heaven: It is possible to get stuck at a black screen if you immediately skip the cutscene during the quest "Prime Evil : Climb to the Pinnacle of Heaven in the Silver Spire," blocking progression.
- Act 4 - Holy Sanctum: The puzzle platforms are not all spawning in this area.
- Multiple Life UI indicators do not update when the hero heals or otherwise avoid a killing blow.
- Logging out while taking a town portal back to your initial location results in a disconnect.
- After patching, your Diablo III preferences will be reset. Please go to the Options menu and change your preferences to your liking. This will only happen once after patching and will not happen once they are changed back.
- The FPS feature does not update and will always show your FPS at 0.
- Running programs that put an overlay over Diablo III (such as Mumble, Xfire, and MSI Afterburner) can cause Diablo III to crash. Use these overlays at your own risk.