Diablo® III

Lvl 40 HC Dual Wield Frenzy Barb Build

A Frenzy Dual Wield HC Barb was my all time favorite build in D2. I made a build at lvl 40 because I believe that lvl 40 is when the game becomes challenging.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WZRVXP!ade!aYbZaZ

The build is nothing special, but I thought that Leap is highly under rated in HC games. When a barb leaps into air, he is immuned. When he lands, he will have +400% armor for 4 seconds (with Iron Impact).

Let me know what you guys think.
Reply Quote
Looks pretty solid to me.

I think it'll take you through nightmare ok but I would probably swap pound of flesh or bloodthirst for a more solid mitigating passive before trying hell. When you get CC'd you can't pop ignore pain and neither of those passives will help you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'd get rid of the health globe passive for ruthless and stack some extra life leech plus amethyst gems for weps + health a hit. Frenzy = several hits = several + health gains. Stack high dmg and high crit + ruthlessness = very very high and several, crits which turn into higher % of life leech. But thats just my opinion :) Relying on a globe is lame to me but yeah never know. Whatever works best for you :)
Reply Quote
Hi!, my first HC char just hit lvl 45 (barbie) she got 14k hp and 700 dmg, have tried running a lot of different specs, all depending on how much dmg etc I had at that point.

have very low dps atm and was thinking id uppgrade my gear a bit. maybe spec as well ;)
Going to try this one out! ;)dropping the healthglobe passive though!
Reply Quote
yeah i had a lvl 57 hc dw barb

its very fragile, never be too careful

never rely on lifesteal : /
Reply Quote
lvl 54 in a2 hell, still with cain set. ww barb spec. lag and die to 4 normal wasps who shoot at me and i run, but get lag spike, so get hit anyways.. 19 hours :(
Reply Quote
that was my first hc char ;)
gonna make a WD or monk next
Reply Quote
Cain set at lvl 54? omg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]