Diablo® III

another ''critique my build'' for inferno

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ahikVP!dgX!ZcaZaZ

Bash: heavy single target skill, it's better than Frenzy for a WW build
Whirlwind: The main AOE nuke of the build
Battle Rage: Damage boost shout
War Cry: boost armor+i get 60rage
Revenge: my defensive skill, when it procs it will hea lfor 8% max hp and regen fury
WotB: crazy skill which boosts everything and looks awesome

Passives:
Bloodthirst: passive heal
Brawler: huge dps boost that works pretty good with WW
Inspiring Presence: since i've two shouts, i think 2% passive heal is great

strategy would go like this:i use both shouts (so i'm sitting at 40fury) then spam WW and use revenge when it procs for heals/fury and bash for strong single enemies (like bosses).

There's some things in this build i need your help guys:
*do you think my survivability is ok with +20%armor, revenge and two passive heals?
*if answer to number 1 is ''you need to improve your survivalibity'', then what do you think of changing WotB for Ignore Pain:ignorance is bliss? or maybe changing Brawler or Inspiring Presence for something like Nerves of Steel?

:)
Reply Quote
Nice build, pretty solid but I think you need some extra defense.

This is speculation, we don't really know if multiple shouts add another 1% increase.

I would drop charge from war cry in favor of invigorate, impunity, or hardened wrath as you really need some more damage mitigation.

Right now you don't really have a good escape skill or a good panic button and you definitely need at least one of those in a WW build. I feel like you should drop either battle rage or WotB if favor of leap/furious charge/ignore pain.

My vote would be for ignore pain - ignorance is bliss as it makes for a good combination with WW.

If you do drop battle rage then I would drop inspiring presence in favor of nerves of steel, tough as nails, superstition, or relentless.
Reply Quote
Nice build, pretty solid but I think you need some extra defense.

This is speculation, we don't really know if multiple shouts add another 1% increase.

I would drop charge from war cry in favor of invigorate, impunity, or hardened wrath as you really need some more damage mitigation.

Right now you don't really have a good escape skill or a good panic button and you definitely need at least one of those in a WW build. I feel like you should drop either battle rage or WotB if favor of leap/furious charge/ignore pain.

My vote would be for ignore pain - ignorance is bliss as it makes for a good combination with WW.

If you do drop battle rage then I would drop inspiring presence in favor of nerves of steel, tough as nails, superstition, or relentless.

so, i changed the War Cry rune to Invigorate, it seems to've great sinergy with Nerves of Steel.
i got rid of Battle Rage for Ignore Pain and kept WotB but i'm not sure if that's the best choice, perhaps i should keep Battle Rage instead of WotB? i'm a little worried that 30% increased DPS all the time is better than +100%dmg and +25%speed and a super saiyan look for only 15s (i think this can be awesome for champion and bosses fights like a huge dps boost), what do you think? build looks like this now: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ahVRkP!dgb!ZcabbZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]