Diablo® III

Why no SEA General Discussion?

Just out of curiosity and I know this is extremely late but why was there no South East Asia General Discussion? Hope a blue can answer this.

No offence to anyone. i love Australia and I lived there before moving to Singapore.
Reply Quote
haha nearly everyone in SEA speaks English for your info. In Singapore and Malaysia at least it's the prevalent language. Also, Singapore and Malaysia will be on the same servers as you guys :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Because there is no SEA region for Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 05:03 AMPosted by AldenTanek
Right, I know, but you also speak a lot of non-English and that is to be discouraged here, I believe. So, no special place for you, I guess? :'(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore#Languages

Considering any child in singapore would be correcting your grammar every other word. I think you're afflicted by an extremely narrow mind.

I'm sooo tired of the whole patriotism being mistaken for nationalism(racism). I'm American and live in queensland. In my opinion Aussies speak more basely and have a much more broken slang than the gangsters of the inner cities in the states.

Aussie translation:

I'll be buggered those boat blokes and wogs are such a worry. I'm a yankee that's on the dole in oz. I'll reckon you speak like a gypsie and a bogan. Like the feral jackeroo's. Have a g'day mate and cya at the pub maybe you'll find an abo to bash.
Edited by Harvest#6562 on 5/11/2012 5:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 04:57 AMPosted by Siaer
Because there is no SEA region for Diablo 3.

Neither is there an AU/NZ region. We're all under the Americas.
Reply Quote
This is just a subforum not its own region forums.

Don't feel left out, just join us and chat freely here!
Reply Quote
This is just a subforum not its own region forums.

Don't feel left out, just join us and chat freely here!

you sir are awesome!
Reply Quote
I'm sooo tired of the whole patriotism being mistaken for nationalism(racism). I'm American and live in queensland. In my opinion Aussies speak more basely and have a much more broken slang than the gangsters of the inner cities in the states.

Aussie translation:

I'll be buggered those boat blokes and wogs are such a worry. I'm a yankee that's on the dole in oz. I'll reckon you speak like a gypsie and a bogan. Like the feral jackeroo's. Have a g'day mate and cya at the pub maybe you'll find an abo to bash.

You know, I've been living in Australia for the past 21 years and have never heard anyone speak like that.

Where'd your degree get you? The coal mines?
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Death Knight
You know, I've been living in Australia for the past 21 years and have never heard anyone speak like that.

Where'd your degree get you? The coal mines?

Try living in a bogan town mate. you'll hear the aussie slang at it's peak . That or make friends with a council laborer that's been working at the joint for the past 20-30 years.

as for the coal mines ...... I would give my left nut to be on a minimum of 80-90k a year .
Reply Quote
less than 100 hours to go guys!
Reply Quote
Then again you do live in Queensland :)
Reply Quote
Pssh I live in Queensland and I haven't heard people talk like that either. Just depends where you are exactly. And it would be the same in any state there will be towns that are more bogan then others
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Death Knight
Right, I know, but you also speak a lot of non-English and that is to be discouraged here, I believe. So, no special place for you, I guess? :'(

don't try take this any further mate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]