Diablo® III

Regarding 2 computers

90 Goblin Shaman
One other question: Can I just copy my files over onto my old mans comp so we don't have to go through the whole process again (kind of like you can with WoW)? Or will I have to do a separate download? (This will be after the downloader is done on my comp obviously).
Reply Quote
You cant Copy the INSTALLED GAME Folder, However you can copy the Installation Folder over. The Installation Folder is just that, its not Machine Specific.

Feel free to copy the Downloaded Installation Files to a USB stick or Network transfer them over to other comp. Shouldnt have a lick of problems.
Edited by GhstlyMarine#1390 on 5/11/2012 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Cool. Wasn't completely sure. Good to know.
Reply Quote
05/11/2012 06:11 AMPosted by GhstlyMarine
You cant Copy the INSTALLED GAME Folder

You sure about that? It certainly works for SC2 and every version of WoW since launch.

I could even copy the WoW install folder from my PC to me Mac and it worked perfectly fine.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You can copy the installed game folder over.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Jujubiju ,

It's ok to move the game folder between computers but keep in mind, the game is going to do a check when it starts and if the hardware doesn't meet requirements, you may be prevented from playing.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]