Diablo® III

Bloodthirsty

85 Orc Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WcVSiP!dhg!cZccaZ

Frenzy (maniac) as main single target damage output.
Rend (Blood Lust) then Furious Charge (dreadnought) > Aoe dmg + Heal
Battle Rage + WRATH for Increased dmg output

Bloodthirst for that nice 3%
Other two passives are interchangeable.

Revenge + Provacation = high chance for proc = another heal

I was debating on weather to switch Frenzy's rune instead of maniac to have a full out bloodthirsty build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WcVSiP!dhg!ZZccaZ

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
buump
Reply Quote
Do not "bump" posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing").

Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
okay then, does anyone have any thoughts?
Reply Quote
The main problem with builds that are pure active lifesteal is that you will get CC'd and won't have any mitigation or lifesteal while mobs continue to beat on you. Also remember that more mitigation makes your life effectively 'worth' more and thus makes any life you are able to steal worth more.

I would suggest dropping unforgiving, and one of your other passives for two defensive passives like nerves of steel, tough as nails, superstition, or relentless. Also I would consider dropping either battle rage or WotB for war cry/threatening shout/Ignore pain.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Thanks for the reply! yeah, i need to play around with the build as far as defensive abilities go. I didn't create it with infero farming intentions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]