Diablo® III

increased lag to blizzard gaming servers

90 Orc Hunter
so i have been having some increased latency to your wow gaming servers, and i really dont want to deal with the same issue with D3 so i was wondering where the servers for D3 are located and if i could get some IPs to run tracerts to so i may find out if i am going to get bad ping before i even start playing. thank you
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You play via region. I also hear that they also have fancy local combat processing so you don't get that kind of lag combat effect like in WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
if its based on region there still needs to be a server that i ping to connect, which means i will still have latency, therefore combat could still lag on me. i play in U.S West so my server ping is probably going to be in the LA area i would imagine, if i could just get a blue to post an IP to ping that would be great. i do appreciate your comments though starman :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Pwnykég,

They're not available as they haven't been brought on-line yet.

ok but can i assume they are located in LA for US west?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Pwnykég ,

That would be a very good assumption.

live in alaska, so the closer the better lol, thanks for the quick replies Omrakos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]