Diablo® III

No Diablo 3 pre-download link available

I have no link under my account or client download to pre-download. Any help on this would be great,

Thanks,

Thomas
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Did you pre-order the game or did you sign up for the Wow annual pass when it was available?
Reply Quote
Neither at the moment. It says the pre-download should be available regardless and I also have 2 friends who can download it without a problem.

Thanks for checking with me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/13/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Thomas
It says the pre-download should be available regardless

Where do you see it say that anywhere?
Reply Quote
The pre-download is only available for those that have pre ordered the game or signed up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass.
Reply Quote
he is talking about that link where people who have retail can go ahead and DL it as well.

as for that link i duno where it is. try visiting the page preparation for launch page i think i saw somthing about a link saying retail version people can dl the instaler ahead of time.
keep us updated.

wait maybe im wrong. these people are linking to other sites for the DL. i might just wait for official retail. better safe then sorry.
i wonder if all those people who are having issues if they already have pre-purchased or are just using other sites to DL the installer.....

big question~!!~....
Edited by AllStar#1501 on 5/13/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]