In a nutshell, the idea is to get maximum and possibly "infinite" (limited by mobs) uptime on the Wrath of the Berserker skill. This nets you +10% crit chance, +25% attack speed, +20% dodge, and +20% movement speed as long as it's active. Then, once you've got a "Surplus" of Fury and time remaining on WotB (or it's going to come off cooldown soon), you use Rend as your big aoe hitter that also heals you.
How it works:
Passives: Weapons Master (using Mighty Weapons)+Animosity both increase your fury generation. It's not clear how they'll stack however; for now I'll just assume that they don't stack at all, if they do stack (IE 3.3 extra fury per creature hit ) then it's even better. Boon of Bul-Kathos is the last passive, it's just there to re-push WotB faster if you run out of enemies to gain fury on or such.
For the main rotation, the "worst case scenario" is a single boss without any extra mobs, since it renders cleave mostly useless (if this becomes the #1 farm scenario in inferno, you could use Bash instead of cleave with the +6 fury rune).
So on a single target boss of this nature, assuming a 1 second GBC:
(note, the +x Fury at the end is how much fury in excess of 25 you have gained, each 25 before this adds one second to WotB)
1) Activate WotB-15 seconds remaining
2) Use War Cry to gain 20% armor and 66 fury-16 seconds remaining (+16 fury)
3) Use Ancient Spear to deal damage+36 fury-17 seconds remaining (+2 fury)
4) Use Ground stomp to stun+36 fury-17 seconds remaining (+13 fury)
5) Cleave to deal damage+11.8 fury-16 seconds remaining (+24.8 fury)
6) Cleave " "-16 seconds remaining (+11.6 fury)
7) Cleave " "-15 seconds remaining (+23.4 fury)
8) Cleave " "-15 seconds remaining (+10 fury)
9) Cleave " "-14 seconds remaining (+21.8 fury)
10) Cleave " "-14 seconds remaining (+8.6 fury)
11) Ancient Spear (off cd) to gain 36 fury-15 seconds remaining (+19.6 fury)
12) Ground Stomp to gain 36 fury-17 seconds remaining (+5.6 fury)
...and so on. Now, keep in mind that
A) You obviously can throw in some Rends into that rotation to deal some bleed damage and self heal. I'd guess that between 5-10 on the list above you could throw in at least 3 Rends without risk
B) This is again the worst case scenario with only one (presumably a boss) target. The fury gains from cleave and the modifiers get pretty redonkulus when you're against multiple targets
My main concern would be staying alive with this build; you DO have an aoe stun ground stomp, life gain through rend, +20% armor with war cry, and 20% dodge from WotB...but is that enough for Inferno?. An alternate build would remove ground stomp in favor of Ignore Pain with the "Ignorance is bliss" rune. The GBC this would use would take a lot of rends out of the equation, but you'd gain a LOT of survivability and life gain, so less damage for more survival.
The other weakness (possibly) is that I don't know what our attack speed will be at max level in top gear; again WotB gives +25% attack speed already though, and who knows what gear will provide. So I'm hoping that my one second between attacks may actually be conservative but we'll see.
Other than that, this build should do SICK aoe damage (cleave+rend), gives you a nigh permanent +20% movement along with all the damage modifiers attached to WotB, and would make you a fury generating terror for trash.