Diablo® III

What do you think dmg does to zombie wall?

My ? is do you think each zombie in the wall has a set amount of hit points or are hit points handled wall wide?

EX: Will 1 zombie die and creat a hole that the enemy can come through or will the wall have a set amount of hitpoints where they all die at 1 time?

Or and I would hope this isnt the case. Will the zombies live without fear of them dieing for the duration of the skill?

I know this probly cant be answered with 100% certainty but what are your thoughts?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
With 100% certainty (or close) I can tell you that it doesn't have hit points and enemies don't attack it. And there aren't really individual zombies. It's just animated to look like that. But the engine treats it like one big mass.
Reply Quote
eh I really hope your wrong! I would like there to be a way for the enemy to breach the wall without just running around it.

WD is going to be my main and I like risk involved in every skill.

So what your saying is that the duration of the skill is all we have to worry about?

Maybe its just me looking back on the Necro and bonewall having hitpoints I dont know. But I kinda look at the wall as being a pet. Pets have hitpoints ergo my wish for the mechanics of the skill.
Reply Quote
It's just a wall.

No killing it.
Reply Quote
The real question is: At what level does it start casting bio?
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
05/13/2012 08:42 PMPosted by HoosierDaddy
WD is going to be my main and I like risk involved in every skill.

The risk involved with Wall of Zombies is that the wall may not cover enough of an area to stop enemies, may not last long enough and be up fast enough again (due to only 20% uptime), and may be passable by some monsters, eg Teleporting Champions/Bosses, monsters that can leap, monster that are ethereal, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
NND
The real question is if the WoZ is high enough to stop hostile ranged attacks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]