Diablo® III

A question about purchasing an extra copy.

Currently one third of the time in a year I stay in NZ, 1/3 of the time I stayed in AUS, 1/3 of the time stay in Taiwan, I would like to know can I play D3 anywhere with just one copy of D3? Or I have to buy 2 or 3 copy of the game.(This apply to SC2,where you have to buy an extra copy if you want to play else where/another pc, because you can copy only grant you the right to play on one account to play in one region.)

Is it possible install the game on laptop and play anywhere?
If I buy 2 or 3 copy D3, is possible to log onto same account (to play the game) from different region ?( not possible for SC2, I have to buy another copy and log on a different account to play in Taiwan.)
Reply Quote
Btw, as far as I know ping like 250ms around is very,very annoying in online game, at least its true for StarCraft2. Is it playable for D3 with 250ms ping to battle net? I mean, is it a "online game" or a game just require constant internet connection?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5203654/Introducing_Global_Play_for_Diablo%C2%AE_III-5_1_2012#blog
Reply Quote
You can play anywhere with one copy and it is an online game that require internet connection
Reply Quote
Yeah can play from anywhere just you change the region your connecting too on the login screen(before you login).
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Narull
Yeah can play from anywhere just you change the region your connecting too on the login screen(before you login).

You can play from anywhere, but your characters are limited to the server currently being used. Build a character on the NA server....you can log in to Europe - but you'll be starting again from scratch...that character is only available on NA server.

You can connect to the NA server from anywhere in the world (once global play is enabled) however pings will be longer if the distance is long/connection is slow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]