Diablo® III

So here i am wondering about the patch..

85 Human Mage
i dont know if im the only dumb !@# wanting to know this but after the 7.5 or so Gig download and mini install thing, how... do i start my patching process when the patching servers go live? is there a specific button i have to press? or do those files that look like blank sheets become activatable?

am i really just that stupid? lol
Reply Quote
In 30min you run the setup file in the installer folder, then hit install the game will install and then open the patcher and patch.

The patcher always opens before the login screen when you run the icon that will appear on your desktop after its installed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
do you know if its going to be (i run Win7) SetupWin.mpq.part
or maybe Launcher.db.part

Not sure.. lol
Reply Quote
ahhh I have a feeling your download may not be complete? or may be currupt? the folder should look like this:

http://users.on.net/~link22/Installfiles.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i wanna play now.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/14/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Saiizul
i wanna play now.

same!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
i wanna play now.

SAMEE
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Warlock
i wanna play now.

hells yeah
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
all of my .exe's and such have .part infront of them :S hmm.. wonder if i just remove that it will be better? lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Nope. now its DEFF corrupted LOL
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
diddn't think you could install till 5 ??
Reply Quote
no that won't make it better. looks like your download isn't complete.

Check the file sizes and compare to the screenshot I made. or run the downloader again and select the same download location, it will resume the download if its incomplete.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Rahzel
diddn't think you could install till 5 ??

You can't play till 5, can install in about 10min.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
yeah im just DLing the whole thing again, with a more currenty downloader, i dl'd D3 the day that we could pre-download so maybe its been tweeked or something... i dno.. heres to hoping!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]