Diablo® III

Did you eject disc? On digital download...

So, I'm getting an error when trying to install that asks if I've ejected the disc, but I haven't ejected the disc because it's the digital download. Any recommendations on this? It says I should try the digital download if I get this error a lot.
Reply Quote
Exact same problem here.
Reply Quote
blizzard give us a solution for this problem
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
same..unable to install past 41%
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Your download probably hasn't fully completed. Re-run the Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer-downloader, and let it fully download everything so that there's no .part files in the Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer folder.
Reply Quote
if i dont have rhe installer and i download the new1 will i have 2 start from 0 again?
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Mystiqee
same..unable to install past 41%
Reply Quote
You shouldn't have to Vulcan, it should run a check and only download what's needed. Make sure to let it sit at 100% saying Finished until the download window closes by itself. It can take a while.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
go in to your installer folder, and see if any of the "tome"s end with .part If so delete it and restart your downloader.
Reply Quote
In the process of downloading the installer.. I didn't delete the old files first.. does that matter or will the newer download replace/repair the old one?
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Warrior
05/14/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Gorak
In the process of downloading the installer.. I didn't delete the old files first.. does that matter or will the newer download replace/repair the old one?

Sometimes it is better to delete the old one, as the file maybe corrupt or something. Just try to run the downloader but if it is just sitting in xx% then you should delete it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
What I did to fix the problem was delete the Diablo temp files in the program files(x86) area then went into the original location the pre download was stored at which for me was : "Computer/Local C/Users/Computer name/Diablo-III...ect" and clicked on the Diablo 3 installer in the folder. Also make sure the Diablo 3 beta and beta temp files are uninstalled/removed before clicking on the installer. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
What fixed this for me was I just deleted any Diablo 3 stuff I had and went to

https://us.battle.net/account/download/#d3

I just started the down load over again and it worked.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I started the downloader multiple times to try and get it to fix the fact that I had Tome 3 as a 0kb file and a 3.4 gb .part it never did process the .part into a real file so I had to delete both files and restart the download.
Reply Quote
All I did was re-download the installer. I choose the same directory and all the installer did was check the files. Once it was done I tried to install again and it worked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]