Diablo® III

install issue: error 108

I had the .part file also, I was told to delete that file and re-install the downloader, apparently it will patchover the deleted file, have started running the download again this time with better progress. Prior to deleting the .part file my download would not go past 1% its now on a smooth 20% - wish me luck!
Reply Quote
The downloader isn't done even if it says it is. It is extracting the last file, which takes a few mins. I had the same problem, downloaded the game twice. The installer will start automatically when the extraction process is done
Reply Quote
yea wow blizzard the only PROBLEM with that theory is that the installer just never finishes!!!!!!

when it hit 7.6gb out of the 7.6gb .. it said 2min ... almost 2min... more then 2min... and then started to count to 3..4..5....6.....291 hours and then restarted counting.. 3 times it did that.. then it just stopped responding and did NOTHING..... waiting 14 min NOTHING happend... yes it has PART files... ORLY is it broken.. wow i didnt realize that from the GIANT error message ive seen 4 times now...

THIS SUCKS!!!!

im very disappointed! thank you very much for wasting 15 hours of my life...

and yes im very angry right now
Reply Quote
I should re-download the game client??? I have the same error while installing it from the damn Diablo 3 DVD. This is truly laughable...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]