Diablo® III

Digital Download activation question?

Doesn't seem to matter what you click, it installs.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
FBI
i did digital copy... its already activated just install and your ready to go... blizzard games will automatically apply themselves to your bnet acct so long as you bought the digital copy from blizz
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Joker
If you accidently hit activate instead of I already have activated will it still work?

I hit "activate" by accident and it still worked for me. It just took me to my battle.net account that then showed the game as "authorized" for my battle.net account.
Reply Quote
The installer has no idea whether you have activated the game, so it asks you to make sure that you do so. If you've already activated it/bought it on their digital store, you are activated and do not need to do anything.

If it tells you to contact customer support, do so.
Reply Quote
I just digitally downloaded D3 and it saids my account is active but whenever I try to log into game it saids "the battlenet account does not have D3 license attached to it."
What am I supposed to do? please help!
Reply Quote
If you bought the game digitaly, just choose they: I have already activated it
Reply Quote
I was having the same problem, meaning I had downloaded the digital version but upon installation it would require activation and wouldn't go any further than 1%. I logged in to my blizzard account and re-downloaded the installer / downloader file. This time, it was a different file: Diablo-III-Setup-enUS.exe

Running the installation via this file, seems to be ok now. It doesn't ask for activation key, however it is re-downloading all the files again while installing it at the same time.

Will see if it finishes successfully.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]