Diablo® III

Finished Installing...

85 Human Mage
Now what to do till 5pm...

Those who are getting error messages, just hang in there..It'll eventually start installing
Reply Quote
what's with the activate game key? i am logged into b.net
i amstill installing after major windows update
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
mine has installed and just stops at the updating blizzard launcher (0%) but before the play button worked and froze my screen lol hurry up 5pm
Reply Quote
It should finish installing....and you should be able to get into watch the intro, and the intro to first Act for all the characters.
Reply Quote
Actually the Asia serves has already open by now, anyone try it?
Reply Quote
and if u r really keen, watch the credits. easy 15+ mins of it.

It has the ANZ blue poster's name in it. Nick O'shear or Chris something.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
oh really mine is just at the updating tools and wont go past 0% lol
Reply Quote
Finished installation. It took 25 minutes.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Just finished installing, if i try to log in i get the error, this battle.net account does not have a diablo 3 license attached to it, im assuming because the servers arent live
Reply Quote
Ack....finished installing, clicked 'Play' and now it's been saying 'Launching' for several minutes now - no error. I had this happen 3 times during the beta - each time it would fail to launch, when I eventually gave up and restarted it would then get stuck at 'Updating files' and the launcher was hooped - couldn't fix without a complete redownload.

Hopefully that's not happening here, and things are just going slowly because everybody is installing? The install itself was pretty quick, maybe 10 minutes.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
All Battle.net accounts that is not base in china or korea are directed to The Americas server so i tried to log in and it say that my battle.net account doesn't have D3 license attached to it because i presume my "free" diablo is Australian base

edited
Edited by NukeBoy#1244 on 5/14/2012 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Choptimus
Just finished installing, if i try to log in i get the error, this battle.net account does not have a diablo 3 license attached to it, im assuming because the servers arent live

You can only join your own region, if you select yours it says the game is in maintnence, if you select a different region it will say you don't have a license added to your account if that region is currently open to play.
Edited by D3NutOMatic#1304 on 5/14/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
i tried installing 2 times and i get an error saying i need to insert my disc?! i downloaded my D3 D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]