Diablo® III

Starting to get annoyed...

1 Human Warrior
Which version am I meant to be downloading?

EN-US? EN-SG?
Reply Quote
If you intend to play on the Americas region then download en-US.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Thanks - just to clear up. I'm from Australia. Blizzard mentioned global unlock won't happen for a while. I just want to make sure I'm getting the right version to be able to play the game at 5.01PM EST today.

I am downloading the EN-US one as I type this.

Also - I had the EN-GB pre-downloaded which flat out refused to install. (Unexpected error etc.)
Reply Quote
It doesn't matter which install version you have, Once global play is unlocked when every region has the game launched you can play where ever you want. The En-Gb preload needs to be updated - redownload the installer from battle.net then install in the existing directory that contains the D3 files.
Reply Quote
If you're still having the issue just delete all Diablo III files and run the install again from battle.net
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We are always EN-US - Dont get the wrong one as global play doesnt open up instantly - so you wont be able to play if you dont get the right one (until they unlock global play - which wont happen at midnight)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
EN-SG is the only one that's worked for me (nu zulund)
Reply Quote
5 Undead Warlock
I have the ENGB, i had to redownload the downloader and point it to the install location and re-run it will download few mb more. then works fine :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i have so many errors downloading this i am just about over it and haven't even played yet, blizz really needs to fix the issues.
Reply Quote
anyone getting error 12?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
after deleting it all and re installing it i got it all the way down and ready to play then it did a tools up date fair enough that downloaded and said playable and guess what clicked on play and it wont even load its just dead in the water , looks like a trip to the shop to get a cd copy so i can install it and see if i can get it to launch that way, digi download almost a waste of time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
No problems whatsoever here, download went fine a few weeks ago, installing went fine this morning.
Pressed play just to see the login screen and that went fine too, now just to wait till 19:01 here in NZ for the servers to open up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
had an issue where i had to re download it this morning... looking forward to enjoying this fine game \m/
Reply Quote
It doesn't matter which client you download - none of them are broken...none of them work better than others. The only difference between them is the language in the game - British verses American English, etc. They might default to a different server, but that is a single click to change.

There is no correct client....as long as you can understand the language, it is correct.
Reply Quote
My B-Net account defaulted to EN-GB so that was the installer I used. I was getting errors when I tried to install this morning, but just had to re-run the installer and point to the same directory I'd pre-downloaded to. It checked the whole thing while I was making breakfast and the client was sitting there with the install button ready to go. Installed with no issues.

I opened up the game to the login screen with no problems. Checked the region and it was set to "The Americas" anyway. Closed it down and headed off to work.

I won't be able to log in till 2 hours after the servers open, so hopefully I won't spend all night getting error 37s, or worse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]