Diablo® III

Blizz I just don't understand.

-_-

There should be a warning sign: "Timezone complaints will be forwarded to the netherworld"
Edited by ciphernemo#1526 on 5/14/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Sneakywoman
I thought Diablo 3 would start at 12:01 PST.

You are wrong, the America's Region server turns on at 12:01 PDT.

But Asia is up and running.

Yes.

Why have all the hype about 12:01am PST May 15th ?

Because that's when the game launches for the America's Region.

I do not remember reading anywhere, that the game would start before 12:01 PST time on May 15th. I am lost as to why other's can play the game but I can't at this time. Thank's

Timezones are not all that tricky - you must have missed that day in grammar school when they taught everyone how to tell time.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Sneakywoman
Do you think it is fair ?

What would be fair in this situation? Or rather, I think we all should be asking you, what is fair for ONLY you?
Reply Quote
Think about it this way, they will be the ones running into all the problems. When we get to play they will hopefully have some of the problems fixed. This will make our initial playing smoother than those playing in Asia right now.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Sneakywoman

Are you seriously asking if time is fair?

You pathetically hopeless fool....
Reply Quote
no one is asking you guys to be condescending jerks.

the answer is that servers go live on the 15th, wherever you are by region. it is the 15th in asia, so servers are live there. when it is the 15th in california, NA servers will be live.
Reply Quote
Yes, yes I do find it fair. If its the 15th right now for them they its the 15th for them. Grow up.
Edited by Crubatical#1186 on 5/14/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Yes, yes I do find it fair. If its the 15th right now for them they its the 15th for them. Grow up.

look who has to insult someone asking a question to feel good. practice what you preach.
Reply Quote
Eh, I'm from the SEA region and it seems, us brady bunch are grouped up to be unlocked the same time as the Americans do.

Time: 1.33 AM 15 May 2012. Oh well :P
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:33 AMPosted by digibucc
look who has to insult someone asking a question to feel good. practice what you preach

U mad bro?
Reply Quote
Run the program through Tor and pick a server to run off in South Korea. Not sure if it will work but you could give it a try.

I'll myself will be patient <3 I have to work today anyway.

Took the day off tomorrow though. Gonna nerd rage 24 hours +
Reply Quote
Who cares if Asia gets it first? Are you going for a world first? If so let me be the first to say give up.

On a more important note, so many threads on so many different forums about QQ that Asia gets half a day more than USA, GROW UP BABIES, its a game stop raging and enjoy yourself for one more day before you dive in. Go outside, draw a butterfly, or hell go for a run or workout (you'll probably need it after the next few weeks). Ive never understood why people cry about stuff like this...
Reply Quote
time zones shouldnt have anything to do with it, should release the same time for everyone
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Crusay
U mad bro?

... no? are you?
Reply Quote
Come on guys... You'll all get to play at some point, why does it matter who starts first?
In a couple of months, nobody will remember who played first and in what region... We will be all involved in the game and having fun! That alone should matter!!
Reply Quote
By the time it's up in NA (midnight of the 15th), it will be around 3 PM the same day in say China. Do you honestly think that'd be more fair to make them wait all that time?

Seriously, just be patient and learn to put yourself in others' shoes next time before spouting this nonsense.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:35 AMPosted by digibucc
... no? are you?

Judging by your

05/14/2012 10:33 AMPosted by digibucc
look who has to insult someone asking a question to feel good. practice what you preach.
sounds like your mad about a slap with reality to the person crying about if this is fair about it not being the 15th in amercia, but the 15th in asia.
Reply Quote
50 Human Rogue
05/14/2012 10:35 AMPosted by SlaynCruz
time zones shouldnt have anything to do with it, should release the same time for everyone
I agree, and I do not understand why some are being nasty about my post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]