Diablo® III

Blizz I just don't understand.

90 Draenei Mage
For those who keep saying "Don't you know how timezones work" I still will not be able to play until 3AM EST so, ya, explain that.
Reply Quote
I agree, and I do not understand why some are being nasty about my post.

Lets reverse the world for a minute and say you live in Asia. Let's say Blizzard says diablo 3 is coming out on the 15th for everyone. So it's the 15th now for you, except because its not the 15 yet in Amercia you can't play the game until Amercia catches up. Would that be fair?
Reply Quote

Judging by

maybe you aren't great at judging emotion. no worries.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:41 AMPosted by digibucc
maybe you aren't great at judging emotion. no worries

Well I can tell you are not good at reading because I didn't insult anyone, yet you accused me of that. Let me guess it was the grow up line? The line saying how time zones are indeed fair and that the person needs to grow up because that person can't play a game while someone else can?
Reply Quote
If you are in Canada,Ontario like me 12:01 PDT is actually going to be 3:01AM PST in the morning which really blows.

I'll most likely be sleeping =/
Edited by D3NutOMatic#1304 on 5/14/2012 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
I hate it that my server opens at 3 am est, but what can you do, just wait patiently like everyone else, whining about it won't make Blizzard change their mind. I am 17 and I don't whine like a kid. Some of you adults are just sad.
Edited by Peek#1432 on 5/14/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
50 Human Rogue
Thank's to all those who gave good info.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
05/14/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Tenwelas
Time zones, how do they work?
Reply Quote
Asia | America Europe Asia |

| = Date Line

The sun moves from right to left. A new day begins at the date line and travels West, arriving at America last.
Edited by Aheny#1180 on 5/14/2012 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Ezerickes
I hate it that my server opens at 3 am est, but what can you do, just wait patiently like everyone else, whining about it won't make Blizzard change their mind. I am 17 and I don't whine like a kid. Some of you adults are just sad.

That's because us adult's rely on work to live in order to support our family and can't make it online for 3 am in the morning, though how you say were whining is funny because i don't recall anyone whinning, just commenting.
Edited by D3NutOMatic#1304 on 5/14/2012 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It is region based.

Asia gets it first, then the EU, and then the Americas.

At 12:01am PDT 15/5/2012 all the world will have access, The Americas are the last unlock region.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Draegerbear
Do you not understand how timezones work?

Clearly not.
Reply Quote
If you are in Canada,Ontario like me 12:01 PDT is actually going to be 3:01AM PST in the morning which really blows.

I'll most likely be sleeping =/

Did you mean 3:00am EST? PST and PDT doesnt change based on where you live.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:52 AMPosted by D3NutOMatic

That's because us adult's rely on work to live in order to support our family and can't make it online for 3 am in the morning, though how you say were whining is funny because i don't recall anyone whinning, just commenting.

Somehow you managed to spell whining correctly, and then incorrectly, within the same sentence.

Amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You americans are winging for nothing. I'm in Australia stuck waiting for you stupid timezone to catch up lol
Reply Quote
Let me explain this...

Asia is over there ----------------------------------->

North America is over here <--------------------------------

There's a HUMONGO time difference.

mmmkay?

ROFL loving it.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Sneakywoman
I thought Diablo 3 would start at 12:01 PST. But Asia is up and running. Why have all the hype about 12:01am PST May 15th ? I do not remember reading anywhere, that the game would start before 12:01 PST time on May 15th. I am lost as to why other's can play the game but I can't at this time. Thank's

There is this weird concept you might want to check out where the time is different depending on where you are in the world. In some cases, it might be a different day in one place as opposed to another!

It's really fascinating stuff.
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
05/14/2012 10:52 AMPosted by D3NutOMatic

I apologize if I sounded harsh, but if you scroll back to page 2, you will see what I meant. Hey I have summer school too and I have to wake up in the morning and go to school, and then go to my part time job after that, I am just as busy as you are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]