Diablo® III

Installing to a different directory.

I've tried using the change button to move my directory to my A: (my raid 0 drive) due to lack of space on my normal C:.

Every time I try to change directory, to A:\Diablo III it gives me an error "The folder you selected cannot be used, please contact support"

Aside from this I tried changing directory to my B: which is a normal non-raid drive, same error.

Any ideas on how to fix this? My C: is super low on space.

Alternatively, if I have to install to C, would it be possible to move the data files to another drive afterward or would too many registry entries be looking at C?
Edited by Cska#1210 on 5/14/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Update for anyone else who was concerned about this. If you install to the default directory (C:) you can then, afterwards, literally cut/paste to whichever drive letter you want without breaking the game. Loads and runs fine so far.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Just make a new shortcut for the game to the new path correct?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]