Diablo® III

Error 12 cannot start game

in Asia, thousands of buyers cannot play!!
error 12!!! i wait for whole night and get this HAPPY ending
Reply Quote
Asia forums down
and some official guy said error12 is bug and fixing it now!!have to wait 12 hrs for NA.
hope can play then !!!
Reply Quote
Did they build time machines in Asia? I didn't get a memo about this.

If not, then you should understand the game has not been released yet.
Edited by Kabraxis#1905 on 5/14/2012 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Did they build time machines in Asia? I didn't get a memo about this.

If not, then you should understand the game has not been released yet.

actually its already may 15th in asia, so yes the game is released for them.

i know, time zones are hard to understand.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i can get to authenticating afte putting my info in then kicked out atleast we can watch the cinematic again :D
Reply Quote
It's 3:18AM in Korea, game launched 3 hours ago for us here. English speaking people who purchased the game using the english/american blizz site and or have a battle net account that was once in the states are having the problems. Myself included.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yea I just tried myself the game is definitely launched there but I'm getting the (error 12) like everyone else. Says theirs no Diablo 3 license attached to this account.

I guess the best we can hope for is that this gives them time to fix the problem for US servers before launch.
Reply Quote
I remember during open beta I had this very same problem, it took them around 2-3 hours to fix it. It's now past 3 hours, my hopes of playing on time are dashed. Some people may have reorganized there day for this launch (like get off work early) then wake up right before midnight to be refreshed and ready for a gameathon. Allot of dedication gone to waist. I will make the best of it and watch the next episode of Game of Thrones, its the next best thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
so sad..............
Reply Quote
Im having the same issue too..Allthough i always assumed that ill only be able to play it at 3pm GMT+8

Hopefully it works later
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]