Diablo® III

annual pass

85 Orc Death Knight
i have it and im trying to download diablo, it told me i need to type in a game code, i went back and checked my email about getting the AP and theres nothing about a code, what do i do?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
anyone know?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I'm having the same problem...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Only box copies need to activate.

Try the search function next time.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i think i'm just gunna stick with WoW, lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I have the annual pass also, and just clicked "I've Already Activated" even though I was never given a code. It's working so far.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I download the client and I get "Download not authorized" when the client completes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Click the option saying you already have it. If you look in your account management games, your Diablo 3 account status should say active. If you get an error message at 41 percent or something saying you need to insert the disc or digitally download the game from battle.net, you can fix it by re-downloading the client again by clicking that pre-download game client link, but this option leaves all the old installed and it won't overwrite them so it creates a sort of problem. You could check out other people's solutions. Here's a thread on the matter http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4927103972
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
05/14/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Sintrius
i have it and im trying to download diablo, it told me i need to type in a game code, i went back and checked my email about getting the AP and theres nothing about a code, what do i do?

For anyone with the AP or a digital download the game is already "Active" on your account. You can select the "I have already activated" (or whatever it is) option. You can verify that the game is active by going go Account management on the web site and selecting D3. It should show as 'Active' for the status.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]