Diablo® III

Battlenet AGENT issues...

I've had issues with the diablo III setup with agent crashing at 90% and bypassed that through someone elses files manually putting them in

Now installer issues with agent crashing I get to fully downloaded game press play and gets stuck on "launching"

Anyone else?!...
Reply Quote
I had many issues with the agent.exe file not running, I had my Antivirus turned off, deleted folders, tried running agent from folder..so on.

But i was able to get it working by stop these processes within Win7 x64

Windows Security center service (not antivirus..was weird why it had made the agent.exe stop)
Firebird email service (part of the mozilla family, never had issue with any DL or launcher before)

I was kinda shocked that turning those services off made it work, hopefully it helps you.
Reply Quote
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STOP WINDOWS SECURITY CENTER SERVICE! I thought i saw this was the problem as well.!
Reply Quote
I found out how to turn off all my windows security manually and it's still coming up with the same error guHH!!!!
Reply Quote
Hello, I have the same problem here. During launching setup.exe of Diablo3 the bnet update agent crashes.
Here is a list of things i tried and didnt work:
- allow the programme (Blizzard Agent) to communicate through the firewall
- disabling all firewalls
- delete folder and download it anew
- end process agent.exe with task manager (was suggested in antother thread)
- restart the system
- looking that some secondary login stuff was activated in the services section...

I had the idea to reinstall blizzard update agent. But since it isn't installed on the pc -but rather comes with the setup.exe of Diablo III I am running out of options.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i had to reformat my computer and now i got this aswell. cant even go pass 0% now :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]