I can do it too

Who won
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Neither, they both are bad.
Reply Quote
LOKI
Reply Quote
Hulk won, as Thor isn't that much stronger then Loki is supposed to be.
Reply Quote
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/730195/82512401.gif
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
hulk would and has, in fact he damn near killed thor.
Reply Quote
Hulk has literal infinite strength. In fact didn't he destroy Earth at one point???
Reply Quote
Mark Ruffalo stole the show.

That movie was worth every penny.

Go see it if you haven't.

Alexis
*smiles*

And if you mean Marvel continuity, depends on the story. Thor in the Hulk vs Thor excepting the fact he got his blonde !@#$ kicked about a bit and half the time he was fighting Loki-Hulk. Hulk in at most comics encounters, Thor in a couple. They are a good go back and forth. But usually Hulk smash!
Edited by Cailieg#1527 on 5/12/2012 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
is iron man is an almost even match for thor then hulk would rip him apart
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
05/12/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Psychoshot
Hulk has literal infinite strength. In fact didn't he destroy Earth at one point???
He's destroyed multiple planets in the shows, and yes his power is infinite.. the movies actually show him far weaker than he truly can be.
Reply Quote
Like Phych said, the more angry he gets the more strength he pulls. Just a matter of time before he turned Thor into what he turned Loki into three seconds. :)
Reply Quote
The hulk is like freaking superman that can't fly, but has no weakness to kryptonite. He's pretty much OP can blizzard nerf the hulk it's not fair to the others.
Reply Quote
I am a God, I will not be---

*Much smashing of a ragdoll*

Puny God.

Alexis
*still laughing at that*
Edited by Cailieg#1527 on 5/12/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Neither. The Hulk is literally indestructible and Thor can fly.
Reply Quote
05/12/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Disciple
The hulk is like freaking superman that can't fly, but has no weakness to kryptonite. He's pretty much OP can blizzard nerf the hulk it's not fair to the others.

Hulk SMASH puny devs!
Reply Quote
Try here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386233/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
05/12/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Disciple
No, actually superman is pretty weak in the movies, he's even more weakly shown than hulk is

pre-crisis superman & hulk are the only two fictional characters to surpass goku's strength level

05/12/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Ruibarian
Neither. The Hulk is literally indestructible and Thor can fly.
The hulk can jump from planet to planet.
Edited by GRATS#1468 on 5/12/2012 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am a God, I will not be---

Puny God.

Alexis
*still laughing at that*

lmao! that was probably my favorite part! and pretty much most scenes with Robert Downey Jr he plays a good smart @$$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]