Diablo® III

SOLVED: Slow download issues.

Epic win :D
Reply Quote
Thank you. Instantly 1mbps instead of 13kbps.
Reply Quote
i love you OP!!!! super fix right here!!
Reply Quote
I'm still getting slow download rates, my upload is high but download is low, i dont have any firewall or something and unchecked the internet option, instead i'm still getting low download rates :/
Reply Quote
I'm downloading @ 30kb/s and uploading @ 100kb/s, my max download is 1,2mb/s, i dont understand this low speed, i dont know what to do i wanna play diablo 3 :(
Reply Quote
Holy !@#$! I thought i was being throttled, my download finally finished in 2 seconds after doing this!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm glad this is working for everyone else. I'm lucky if I get above 50 KBPS.. And my client also keeps randomly crashing during install, so grats to me for wasting 60$ on a game I can't play..
Reply Quote
Thanks Sooo much, that fixed it instantly
Reply Quote
This worked for me.. thanks!
Reply Quote
I did all this fixes and still getting rates from 50~85kb/s, and my normal download speed is @1,2mb/s...

Any clue what i'm missing?

I already disabled the firewall.

I am with P2P on, when i turn it off it simply dont download anything...
Reply Quote
This worked for me! Thanks so much OP!
Reply Quote
I just wanted to say "thank you" to Chicane. This fixed my problem as well. Thank you so much!
Reply Quote
This should be a sticky....instantly jumped to 2 MB/s

This post is a life saver...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
It worked for about 5 seconds I was able to achieve 500kb/s now its back down too 93kb/s 120kb/s Not sure if its just my stupid netgear wifi card.

Normal speeds are like 750kb/s too 1.2mb/s but I am also on Wifi I have 4 bars right now so im not sure
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Mine was already unchecked and still haven't hit 1%....what sucks is i had it all downloaded and then my puter !@#$ the bed had to redue EVERYTHING! Now im screwed...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Works. Oh my god, it works. I am overjoyed.
Reply Quote
holy crap, it's like 1000x faster, literally. THANKS!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Fixed my wifi issue I connected the extension usb thing that came with it and through it out my door closer to the box now I'm downloading at 1mb/s ya :D
Reply Quote
WOW you are da man!
Reply Quote
+1 this one really helps. ^3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]