Diablo® III

SOLVED: Slow download issues.

This man clearly deserves a medal or something. Thanks a bunch I was almost ripping my hair out not being able to play at launch ha.
Reply Quote
Thank You very much!!! I started the download at around 4PM and ran it through 10:20PM now..only at 12%..when i woke up now i check for why download was so slow and i saw this post.. i change the settings that you said and BAMMMMMM~!!!!!!!!!! VETECCCCCC KICK IN!!!!!!!!!! went from 40kbs to 3+MBS in like 2 minutes now im jump to 40% already wow!!!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
im still stuck at 0%
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Tithuaka
im still stuck at 0%

The game will not let you install because your computer does not seem to meet requirements.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
how do i check my system to make shur it has the requirements?
Reply Quote
You just saved my life.......
Reply Quote
need a mac fix for this.......... someone please
Reply Quote
i agree windows users are in luck but the mac users are buried in dirt when it comes to this
Reply Quote
thank the makers! this thread is a winner!
Reply Quote
so who wants to help me hammerdin these installation times on a mac?
Reply Quote
THANK YOU!
Reply Quote
This worked for me
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
went from 0 to 200kb/s which is still !@#$ but better thanks, only have these problems with blizzard downloads. i wonder why
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.5/en/8760.html

Basically just look for internet settings in Mac OSX and turn off proxies. In Windows thats what the "automatically detect settings means", it forces windows to attempt to look for a proxy server to tell it what it can and can't access. Internet Security software programs come with a "software proxy service" thats why they turn the option on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Another link for Mac users:
http://www.ehow.com/how_6345441_disable-proxy.html

Look under the section titled: Mac OS X 10.1 or Later
Reply Quote
thanks for the info Hilja, unfortunately it made no difference :/
Reply Quote
Just one more impatient soul... saved by this thread. From 15-20kbps (and I kind of think it wasn't even doing that much) to 600kbps, and visual progress is now being made. Strange that this works, and even stranger is that the first 5 or 6 gb of the download worked fine with the checkbox enabled...
Reply Quote
God damn, thanx man, i love you, you saved me from 24 hours of download down to 9 minutes. Thank you!
Reply Quote
Thank you!
Reply Quote
saved me also, much appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]