Diablo® III

So how do I get this downloaded?

My isp blocks P2P. I can not move my computer...and I already have the game digitally dont want to pay for it again. Disabling p2p does not help. For some reason wow d3 beta etc work just fine. The only thing I cant get to go is d3 pre download says tracker not responding. Yes I tried all the work arounds. Will I be able to download on the 14th? Since I can download wow and d3 beta and all of that will blizzard change something on that day to make it so I can get it? I imagine kids on college campuses are having the same problem.
Reply Quote
59 Undead Death Knight
You're not going to be able to use the pre-download installer, but you should be able to install using the web installer which will be available when the time comes.

Another options is to download the installer bypassing the downloader:
http://reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/r37gr/d3_digital_predownload_bypassing_the_downloader/

You don't need to run the downloader as instructed by him because you don't need the Mac setup. All you need is to download the files and save them in the same folder.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thanks =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]