Diablo® III

7.6 of 7.6 but nothing else happens

85 Night Elf Druid
It's done downloading but it is now just sitting there doing nothing. No options to install, only to cancel the download, which is finished.

Do I need to hit cancel and start over? =/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nevermind, figured it out!
Reply Quote
well can you tell us what you figured out? some of us have the same problem.....
I.E. my brother has the same thing it stays at 7.6 of 7.6 and its been there for hours.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well, I thought I had it figured out. Went back through the download folder and launched the installer, which ran some updates.

After that was done I tried launching the game and the correct message of: the sky is still falling/D3 isn't out yet

Just to be safe I tried doing it again tonight just before bed and it looks as though I need to re-download everything.

(This was the Mac download btw, running 10.6.8)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
u dont need to redownload it.

the launcher should be downloaded in the download folder where u downloaded it to . since all u need to do is open launcher during the launch day to set it up but yeah where u first downloaded it all to in first place launcher should be there and ready if u downloaded it fully once and set it up,

uncharted try disabling your antivirus and mbam/anti adiware since they block agent from running otherwise u wont get past that stage
Reply Quote
I did this and tried to use the launcher in the files and it said windows can not open this file.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]