Diablo® III

Can't Install Diablo 3?

12 Tauren Druid
Hey, So yesterday I pre-purchased Diablo 3, When i did click Install for it it told me "The fire from the sky still falls, Diablo 3 has not yet launched" I presumed that meant it wasen't the 15th yet so i couldn't install itbut today i clicked it again out of curiosity and it sent me on to the license agreement page and when i accepted it onto the download page,However when i did get onto the download page i got a message saying "error please contact customer support" Does anybody know what this means and could help me overcome it, so that I may continue with the Installation. Thank you.
Reply Quote
40 Worgen Druid
Hes saying he has an error that isnt supposed to be there.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
happening to me aswell, an unexpected decrytion error or something
Reply Quote
Just to confirm you are using the NEW version of the downloader if you are using EN Europe or the German version? The versions downloaded before Saturday wont work anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Same error.
Reply Quote
It's already 8:05am 14th May PDT and my US EN installer is still locked with "The fire from the sky still falls, Diablo 3 has not yet launched" message.

What gives?
Reply Quote
Same here Im in Canada if that has any bearing
Reply Quote
For real! The downloader still says the fire from the sky still falls.
Reply Quote
same thing happening to me here, still cant install, what is going on ?
Reply Quote
still can't install
Reply Quote
5 Orc Rogue
Same here! this is crap!
Reply Quote
Works now!
Reply Quote
this helped

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-installation-troubleshooting-pc

Battle.net Update Agent (Agent.exe) Issues
Issues with the Agent helper program may prevent Diablo III from installing or updating properly. If you notice your installation hanging, or if you receive errors specific to Agent, try the following steps:

Stop the installation process if it’s still running.
Wait for at least one minute. Ensure that Agent.exe no longer appears in the Processes tab of your Task Manager.
Restart the installation

Installing now!
Reply Quote
Same thing is happening to me is this a problem with enUS?
Reply Quote
Its Working Right Now... Just a Little Lag Time.

EDIT: Sorry, Still issues. I can get to the agreement now but im getting a Streaming Manifest Error. Then it quites out.
Edited by CrimznSins#1631 on 5/14/2012 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection.... this is bull!@#$
Reply Quote
CreateStreamingManifest error now, shucks!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
05/14/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Barigrom
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection.... this is bull!@#$

I'm having the same problem too now!
Reply Quote
Same problem here - unable to initialize streaming...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]