Diablo® III

Putting Rage Builder as Right Click

Just a little convenience factor for those of you who plan to use Elective Mode for configuration... I will be putting my primary attack (i.e. Frenzy) as my Right Click button. It allows you to hold down right click to walk with your character, while also auto-swinging your rage builder at anything you come within melee range of. This way you never stop moving and just plow like a buzz-saw through packs without having to continually click on individual mobs, or hold down shift to spam your rage builder in place.

If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to focus fire a specific mob, you just have to release right click, and re-click on top of the mob and you will continue to hack away at it until it's dead -- then immediately start hacking away at it's surrounding minions.
Reply Quote
I experimented around with this, really liked the hold and kill functionality of right click better. It was weird getting used to it. Wish they'd just let you have the same functionality on left click.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]