Diablo® III

AN UNEXPECTED DECRYPTION ERROR OCCURRED

85 Goblin Death Knight
Hey I've read the Blue post many times over and have installed over and over and yet still get the same message. I had the Fire Still Falls message before but now I don't get that message. I'll keep trying but going to be pretty pissed if I can't get it going tomorrow. XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I had this problem as well, and when i started the download again, it was incomplete. Getting sick of this !@#$.
Reply Quote
I too experienced this.

Login to Battle.net and get the downloader-installer.exe file again. Run it and then point to the directory that contains the Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer folder.

If your case is like mine then it will download more of the installer. (perhaps this means there was an installer update in the recent past.)

Now my installer again show the fire in the sky message again.
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warlock
I have this as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Run the Setup as Administrator or allow your firewall to let D3 Run .. should solve it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Same error, fail blizz once again....

Edit: Re-Download the exe from your battle.net account run it and it worked for me!
Edited by Axle#1734 on 5/14/2012 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I too experienced this.

Login to Battle.net and get the downloader-installer.exe file again. Run it and then point to the directory that contains the Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer folder.

If your case is like mine then it will download more of the installer. (perhaps this means there was an installer update in the recent past.)

Now my installer again show the fire in the sky message again.
I did this.
Ran through and checked everything.
Everything was installed correctly.
It fired up the installer.
And errored again.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

05/14/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Quitty
Run the Setup as Administrator or allow your firewall to let D3 Run .. should solve it.
It is ran as admin, and no firewall...
Edited by Psi#1697 on 5/14/2012 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
read the stickies...
Reply Quote
an unexpected decryption error occurred
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4887789564
Reply Quote
an unexpected decryption error occurred pls help, i dont instaling but i pay :((!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
i download 7,6Gb , finished download, but an unexpected decryption error occurred
Reply Quote
i want my money to back... i pay, a download, but instalation error... fu.k
Reply Quote
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
an unexpected decryption error occurred
Reply Quote
new download, error against: an unexpected decryption error occurred
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]