Diablo® III

male DH

will they exist?
Reply Quote
Mine will be male. I don't have an issue with guys playing female characters, I just prefer to play the male option if it's available.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
You have to, this is the first time you can play a male archer(thats supposed to exist) so all you ranger pallys can keep your comments to yourselves.
Reply Quote
i know blizzard are all about style over realism, but the chick is in high heels, and she puts the wrong foot forward when she shoots a bow. it eats away at my insides. shooting from the hip with the crossbow earns her some points, but the male wins overall.
Reply Quote
male DH ftw
Reply Quote
I'll be playing a male. I base my characters off of pen and paper RPG characters I've played in the past. I'll also be playing a female monk for the same reason.
Reply Quote
i tend to NOT look at my avatar, and look at my surroundings. I role male because I'm male, not worried about my avatar's !@#.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Spec
i know blizzard are all about style over realism, but the chick is in high heels, and she puts the wrong foot forward when she shoots a bow. it eats away at my insides. shooting from the hip with the crossbow earns her some points, but the male wins overall.

its all about realism when youre slaying minions of hell with magical arrows
Reply Quote
You can be a female DH?
Reply Quote
They told be I could be anything, so I became a female barb!
Reply Quote
If I have to look at my toon, I would rather look at a female. DH boots are ridiculous, but they make her legs looks mmmm so nice!
Reply Quote
Male DH here!
Reply Quote
I'll be rolling a male DH.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm going to play female DH, personally I think it suits the character. Besides, I like the darker and deadlier kind of woman.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Wrathling
I'm going to play female DH, personally I think it suits the character. Besides, I like the darker and deadlier kind of woman.
so you a sub
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
he's a gamma
Reply Quote
My DH is a male with the angelic wings and all white gear. Looks like ezio from assassins creed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]