Diablo® III

Input pl0x, Barb Build - Can it work?

85 Tauren Warrior
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WZRViP!ZYd!ZcbcZc
Reply Quote
Your build feels a little unfocused. If you're taking Provocation, why not take Brawler? If you're taking Birthright, why not Pound of Flesh? If you plan to make your killing blows with Frenzy/Triumph, to get life back, why would you have Revenge which could proc and kill a bunch of dudes before Frenzy can? Why Thrive on Chaos when you only have 1 Fury generator in your build? Will you be using ONLY Frenzy while WOTB is up? I don't think you should believe you'll have the luxury of only needing one skill.

How do you catch up to runners? Without Sprint, Furious Charge, Leap Attack, Ancient Spear or Weapon Throw, anything at range is going to be a huge pain for you unless you happen to have WOTB up.

Also, you have a lot of damage recovery, but not a lot of damage mitigation (besides WOTB which can't always be counted on). I'd worry for you that you'd get a 1-2 KO before your life steal can save you. You need to up your life total, or lower enemy damage output or increase your defense or something or you're playing a kinda risky game.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
thanks everyone! I hadn't thought of certain things, my focus was to build a crit proc heavy survivalist build for soloing. It seems I need to go back to the drawing board lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]